31st Virtual World Congress on Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology taking place 15 – 17 October 2021
Register for the leading event in the OBGYN calender before the Early Bird deadline. World Congress gives you the latest scientific research, practical workshops and an opportunity to meet and network with 3000 delegates from over 140 countries.
Why attend the 2021 World Congress?
- High-quality program: Hear from the leading clinicians and researchers in the world
- On-demand: Exclusive access to lectures for Congress attendees for of talks for 12 months after Congress
- CME/CPD: Earn CME credits by attending the live Congress event
- New research: Present and publish your latest findings to the global community
- Membership: Receive ISUOG membership which is included in all registration fees
- Flexibility: You will be able to watch sessions live or on-demand at a time, pace and location that suits you
- Interaction: You will be able to ask questions, share your opinion, participate in polls, cast your vote and instantly rate sessions throughout the event
- Networking: Our virtual world will allow you to catch up with friends and colleagues, schedule meetings with new contacts and participate in networking sessions
- Innovations: Keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments
- Lower fees: We have lowered the fees by more than 40% and, without travel or accommodation costs, we hope that more of our members will be able to attend
|Registration type|| Early bird fees|
(on or before 16 August)
| Standard fees|
(from 17 August)
|ISUOG member: trainee/sonographer||£275||£375|
|Middle-income countries: ISUOG member||£200||£230|
|Middle-income countries: Non-member||£250||£280|
|Low resource countries: ISUOG member||£20||£35|
|Low resource countries: Non-member||£40||£50|
Currency: All fees are quoted in GBP (£). All registration payments should be made in pound sterling GBP (£).