The official website for the 33rd ISUOG World Congress on Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, which will be held on 16-19 October 2023 in Seoul, South Korea.
The ISUOG World Congress 2023 will take place fully-onsite at the COEX Center, Seoul, South Korea from 16-19 October 2023. Save the date for the leading international event in ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology. Attend to participate in a 4-day in-person scientific program created by and for global leaders in the profession and to network with 2,000-2,500 of your peers face to face. ISUOG is delighted to be working with KSUOG as the local co-host of this event.
- 16 December 2022: Abstract submission opens
- February 2023: Registration opens
- 29 March 2023: Abstract submission deadline
- June 2023: Abstract notifications
- 13 June 2023: Abstract serious errors due
- 11 July 2023: Presenting author registration deadline
- 16 August 2023: Early bird registration deadline
- 15 October 2023: Pre-Congress courses
- 16-19 October 2023: Congress
The official language of the ISUOG World Congress is English.