WFUMB is pleased to work in partnership with ISUOG and can provide the following links to its members:
- ISUOG’s Basic Training programme: organising an ISUOG Basic Training course, organising satellites to live stream them, running an ISUOG Basic Training course promoting Basic Training modules free and available to all, and educational films.
- Lectures from our congress are available only to members here (https://www.isuog.org/education/ondemand.html), same for the recordings from our courses (https://www.isuog.org/education/learning-modules.html), CME platform (https://www.isuog.org/education/cme.html) and our visual encyclopedia, VISUOG (https://www.isuog.org/education/visuog.html)
- Our journal is accessible for members subscribing to it (https://www.isuog.org/journal.html), but there is also quite a lot of free content, including video abstract (https://www.isuog.org/journal/uog-videos.html) and journal club (https://www.isuog.org/journal/journal-club.html)
- ISUOG guidelines and statements.
- ISUOG courses and congress, particularly, opportunities to live stream a course, to be included in your calendar of events:
- free ISUOG trainee memberships offered to trainees of the WFUMB. This membership will give trainees of the partner society the same benefits as the journal membership, completely free of charge for the trainee and for the institutionsfor two years (For reference, Journal membership is £115 per year).
- ISUOG Outreach video Plan your movements and improve your image https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHl-fxefyH4
- Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology free e-book, https://www.evms.edu/obstetrics_and_gynecology/ultrasound_ebook/
March 11-14. 2020 In partnership with ISUOG, WFUMB will deliver the ISUOG Basic O&G Course at the Fiji CoE.
The course is limited to 12-16 participants who will be drawn from multiple hospitals & clinics from around the Pacific nations. The aim of the course is to extend the obstetric ultrasound service in the region. Lead trainers have been sourced from the ASUM federation.