Multiparametric Liver Ultrasound – noninvasive tissue characterisation
We are pleased to announce a joint EFSUMB / WFUMB Webinar event, sponsored by Bracco. ‘Multiparametric Liver Ultrasound – noninvasive tissue characterisation’ with the following speakers of approximately 20 min presentations, discussions and a Q&A session to close.
- This EFSUMB / WFUMB Webinar event is sponsored by Bracco.
- Once registered your information will be shared with Bracco so they can keep you informed of future webinar events you may be interested in. If you do not wish for your information to be shared please contact us.
- The Webinar is run by EFSUMB.
- Once registered, EFSUMB will email you with the link to join the webinar.
- Each Webinar participant is entitled to an EFSUMB / WFUMB certificate of attendance if the participant joins the webinar for the required minimum period. This time period is monitored by Samsung.
- Each EFSUMB / WFUMB Webinar Event has a maximum of 1000 participants to ensure a good quality of presentation is available for all.
- The webinar event is recorded and all presentations will available on the EFSUMB & WFUMB websites after the event takes place.