WFUMB is pleased to work in partnership with the following organisations ....
World Health Organisation - WHO
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is concerned with international public health. It was established on 7 April 1948, and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
WHO believe in building a better, healthier future for people all over the world.
Working with 194 Member States, across six regions, and from more than 150 offices, WHO staff are united in a shared commitment to achieve better health for everyone, everywhere.
We are lucky enough to have access to OpenWHO which is WHO’s interactive, web-based, knowledge-transfer platform offering online courses to improve the response to health emergencies.
WFUMB is a non-State actor in official relations with the World Health Organization (WHO) and is pleased to collaborate with WHO and
support its work.
The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology - ISUOG
WFUMB is pleased to work in partnership with ISUOG and can provide the following links to its members:
- ISUOG’s Basic Training programme: organising an ISUOG Basic Training course, organising satellites to live stream them, running an ISUOG Basic Training course promoting Basic Training modules free and available to all, and educational films.
- Lectures from our congress are available only to members here (https://www.isuog.org/education/ondemand.html), same for the recordings from our courses (https://www.isuog.org/education/learning-modules.html), CME platform (https://www.isuog.org/education/cme.html) and our visual encyclopedia, VISUOG (https://www.isuog.org/education/visuog.html)
- Our journal is accessible for members subscribing to it (https://www.isuog.org/journal.html), but there is also quite a lot of free content, including video abstract (https://www.isuog.org/journal/uog-videos.html) and journal club (https://www.isuog.org/journal/journal-club.html)
- ISUOG guidelines and statements.
- ISUOG courses and congress, particularly, opportunities to live stream a course, to be included in your calendar of events:
- Free ISUOG trainee memberships offered to trainees of the WFUMB. This membership will give trainees of the partner society the same benefits as the journal membership, completely free of charge for the trainee and for the institutionsfor two years (For reference, Journal membership is £115 per year).
- ISUOG Outreach video Plan your movements and improve your image https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHl-fxefyH4
- Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology free e-book, https://www.evms.edu/obstetrics_and_gynecology/ultrasound_ebook/
The International Society of Radiology - ISR
WFUMB is delighted to work in collaboration with International Society of Radiology (ISR) and can provide the following links to our members:
The ISR web site can be found here >> https://www.isradiology.org/
International Contrast Ultrasound Society - ICUS
The International Contrast Ultrasound Society (ICUS) is the only global medical society exclusively devoted to promoting the safe and appropriate utilization of contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) where medically indicated, in order to improve patient care worldwide.
WFUMB looks forward to collaborating with ICUS on future projects.
To view the ICUS website visit: http://icus-society.org/
For more About ICUS and Membership – view an information slide here >>
The World Federation of Pediatric Imaging - WFPI
The World Federation of Pediatric Imaging (WFPI) provides an international platform for pediatric radiology organizations united to address the challenges in global pediatric imaging training and the delivery of services.
WFUMB looks forward to collaborating with WFPI on future projects.
To view the WFPI website visit: https://www.wfpiweb.org/