Peru officially submitted their application for COE status in June 2020. The center is a brand-new facility named Quiros Health Institute. The Peruvian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, SPUMB, signed an agreement with Quiros Health and its offices will be in this facility. The COE WFUMB PERU will be part of the offices. The ultrasound equipment and rooms for courses will be also utilized by COE. The designated area for education is 120 m2 (1,292 ft2).
Dr. Fernando Huerta is a Senior Radiologist dedicated to Ultrasound, current President of SPUMB. He is former Treasurer of FLAUS (2017-2019). National and International Speaker with expertise on Small parts, abdomen, MSK with more than 25 years of practice in public and private institutions.
Dr. Huerta attended to the World Congress in Melbourne and he participated in some of the activities of COE and Education Committee.
• MSK US Course: Lower Limb, date April 27-28, Venue COE WFUMB Peru office
• Endometriosis International Congress, date June 21-23, Venue Costa del Sol Hotel
• Doppler Vascular US: Lower Limb, September 28-29, Venue COE WFUMB Peru office
• Breast US Update, November 17-17, Venue: Trujillo City, northern side from Peru
1. MSK US, Coordinator Dr. Pablo Rengifo. Date April 30th.
2. Breast US Module, Coordinator Dr. Dayana Pastor. Date May 28th.
3. Doppler Vascular US, Coordinator Dr. Ivan Quiros, Date June 25th.
4. Pediatric US Module, Coordinator Dr. Bruno Sagastegui, Date July 30th.
5. Skin/Dermatologic US, Coordinator Dr. Fernando Huerta, Date August 27th.
6. GO US Update, Coordinator Dr. Julio Britto, Date September 24th.
7. Urologic/Kidney US module, Coordinator Dr. Agustin Manyari, Date October 22nd
8. Echo guided Procedures Module, Coordinator Dr. Jorge Hurtado, Date November 26th.