Administrative Council Member ASUM
Dr Mizia is an Obstetrician Gynecologist and recognised subspecialist in Obstetric and Gynecological Ultrasound. She has worked in O&G Ultrasound for over 15 years and has a high level of expertise in the diagnosis, procedural skills, management and delivery of complex fetal anomalies and gynecological issues. She currently holds the following positions:
- President of the Australia Society of Ultrasound in Medicine.
- Chair of the NSW Regional Committee for the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrician Gynecologists.
- Conjoint Clinical Lecturer, Sydney University
- Examiner for RANZCOG, Sydney University and ASUM
- Head of Department, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney
- Medical Director, Ultrasound Care Australia